Trucks Accident Attorney
When an 18-wheeler collides with another vehicle at high speed the resulting damage and personal injury is invariably catastrophic. With millions of delivery trucks in America constantly pushing to make tight deadlines, accidents in this industry are far too common. In fact, larger trucking companies actually keep a team of accident response attorneys on retainer to keep their legal costs down.
If you, or a family member, have been involved in a truck accident you will need a team of skilled and experienced attorneys and trial prep experts to ensure negligence is assigned to the responsible party, and you are fully compensated for your losses. Kies Law is here to help.
- Reasonable/necessary medical expenses (both past and future)
- Physical impairment
- Loss of earning capacity (both past and future)
- Mental anguish and physical pain (both past and future)
- Exemplary or punitive damages (in appropriate cases)
- Wrongful death and survival damages